I am a Parish Councillor in Brockenhurst where I live with my wife, Anna. As a young man I trained and worked as an Agricultural Chartered Surveyor in Scotland. Subsequently I re-trained as a Social Worker starting in Glasgow then Manchester and finally London where I joined a specialist team supporting children with severe disability.
I profoundly believe that a radical change in political thinking is essential to protect Planet Earth in the face of Climate Change and that free, universal and meaningful education from early years through retirement is fundamental to facing the future in a rapidly changing world.
Henry is Campaigning for
- A fair voting system through proportional representation, giving everyone a voice, including 16 & 17 year olds
- Abolish university tuition fees, reintroduce an education maintenance allowance and give full recognition to vocational training and apprenticeships
- Zero carbon ‘affordable housing’ offering an affordable future to younger people
- Protect the country by tackling the causes of climate change rather than investing in weapons of mass destruction
- Invest in health & social care; invest in health education; demand responsible food production
- A referendum on Brexit once the terms of a deal have been agreed with the EU